Headup Games announces sci-fi hack’n’slash action RPG, Greed. Currently scheduled for release in November 2009, Greed will be available on the PC.
The player will have to fight their way through hordes of aliens, robots and other exotic adversaries and collect unique items and skills in order to level up. Players can choose from three different classes and play the game on three different difficulty levels.
The game is based in a mature futuristic setting, where five colonies are embroiled in a war over a new element called Ikarium that can provide nearly unlimited power. As a former member of an elite military unit, the player will have to fight for their survival, not knowing what the effects of their actions will have on the fate of mankind.
- Hack’n’slash in a dark science fiction setting
- A huge variety of different levels in three settings, each playable on three difficulties, inhabited by fierce and deadly creatures and screen-filling end bosses
- Three entirely different character classes to choose from
- Upgradable skills in three categories per character class â€“ the simultaneous use of these categories causes thrilling skill combinations
- Upgradable character attributes with direct game play effect
- Hundreds of partially socketed items to collect
- Online cooperative multiplayer mode for up to three players