Semnat Studios is elated to be able to announce that Eduardo the Samurai Toaster is being prepared for launch on WiiWareâ„¢ in North America on June 15th, 2009 for a mere 800 Wii Pointsâ„¢. Thatâ€™s like the price of lunch. For the price of lunch you could own an awesome single-or-cooperative sidescrolling action game. Support the little guy!.
With visuals drawn and scanned in from several different art mediums such as pen & ink, acrylic paint and charcoal, Eduardo sports an untraditional aesthetic design for a videogame. Jump, shoot, whip, drive, fly and throw your way through hordes of Peking Opera pastries, spear toting carrots, robotic mangos, and more. Play with friends as you learn to cooperate effectively, or be annoying by throwing each other around the screen and attacking one another.
- Drop in co-op play for up to four players.
- Ride scooters equipped with laser-blasters and fly around in rocket packs in single player or co-op.
- Use 5 different pastry pickups to upgrade your firepower.
- Battle enemies through 13 unique levels.
- Several different difficulty options to choose from, allowing players to pick their desired level of challenge.
Eduardo the Samurai Toaster has been Rated E for everyone by the ESRB.