Operation7 is a realistic, free-to-play, MMO first person shooter from Fiaa GmbH. The game will be officially launched on 15th July 2009 across Europe.
Based on modern day combat, the game features many customisation options for both the players weapons and avatar. All aspects of the players weapon can be changed and this reflects the weapons effectiveness. Avatars can be kitted out in different uniforms, outfits and camoflage. The game features lean mode whereby the player can lean out from behind cover to get that kill shot.
Operation7 has five different game modes and up to 24 players.
- Worlds-most advanced gun customization
- Most realistic game play
- Award-winning detailed sound effects: over 700 thrilling sounds like real shooting and breathing
- Maps are based on real places
- Character customization
- Hide and Lean Mode
- Speedy pace
- Lots of cool skins
- Various shooting modes: scope Mode, dot sight mode and also gun sight mode
- Breath holding option in sniper mode
- Butt strike and grenade concussion
- Free to play, no monthly fees, free download
The game will be available here – http://www.fiaa.eu/