Alice Drake is a psychologist that can enter into the minds of her patients and drive out their demons by force. Maybe She could help me with my compulsive video game playing?
Developed by Mindware and published by Aspyr Media, and available on Xbox360 and PC, Dreamkiller puts the player in control of Alice Drake and charges her with the task of driving the demons from her patients minds. As a fast paced first-person shooter based within the ever-changing realms of the human mind, Dreamkiller will provide players with a varied and bizarre collection of levels and a range of weapons that could only be found in the dreams, or nightmares, of madmen.
- The world of dreams and nightmares allows for each level to be a completely different environment with different sets of enemies.
- In each dream world players can enter a secondary level of the subconscious â€“ a world within a world â€“ and encounter new enemies, weapons and power-ups.
- Players can use Alice Drakeâ€™s teleportation powers to quickly zoom around rooms to dodge enemies and achieve a tactical advantage over enemies.
- The dream reality of the game provides creative license for fantastic weaponry not otherwise seen in traditional shooters. Aliceâ€™s weapons are massive and fierce, each featuring two unique attacks and outlandish ammunition including lightning bolts, lasers, sticky grenades and even â€œHappy Thoughts.â€
- The more the player dispatches enemies, the faster and more dangerous Alice becomes until finally reaching â€œBerserk Mode,â€ which briefly enables super-speed and maximum damage.
Here are some screens…