Nintendo launches nationwide tour andÂ becomes newest resident of a city near you offering consumers the chance to play Wii Fit Plus and New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Whether you’re seeking respite from the bustle of the high street or you’re looking for some gifting inspiration, step inside the Nintendo House where you can explore the very latest games* for Nintendo DS and Wii, including Style Boutique and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks of Nintendo DS and Wii Fit Plus and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
Tis the season to be jolly and Nintendo hopes to keep UK shoppers entertained throughout the Christmas period. The Nintendo House has something the entire family will enjoy, whether you want to flex your muscles as you take up the new challenges of Wii Fit Plus, become engrossed in the simultaneous multiplayer of NSMB Wii or embark on a thrilling adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.
The Nintendo House will also give you the chance to win the ultimate winter getaway, a 10 night family holiday to Queensland, Australia. Plus one runner up will win a shopping spree in New Look.
So come on over and visit the Nintendo House this winter.
Nintendo House details:
When: Autumn / Winter 2009
* Metrocentre, Gateshead – 22nd-25th October
* Meadowhall, Sheffield – 22nd-25th October
* Westfield, Derby – 30th October – 1st November
* Westquay, Southampton – 5th-8th November
* Highcross, Leicester – 11th-15th November
* Bullring, Birmingham – 19th-22nd November
* Centre MK, Milton Keynes – 25th-29th November
* St Davids One, Cardiff – 26th-29th November
* Trafford Centre, Manchester – 2nd-6th December
* Lakeside, Essex – 9th-13th December
* Cabot Circus, Bristol – 10th-13th December
* Victoria Square, Belfast – 10th-13th December
* Pavillions, Dublin – 17th-20th December
* Westfield, London – 16th-24th December
Via Nintendo Press Office