Now, Tim begins his journey through time to defeat enemies and rescue the princess on the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system! Hothead Games announced that Jonathan Blowâ€™s Braid is available today on the PlayStationNetwork in North America for only $14.99. Sorry guys I’m sure it will make it’s way over in the UKÂ before long.
Explore the human condition and manipulate time as our hero Tim leaps onto the PlayStationÂ®Network in the lush, painterly world of Braid, a puzzle-platformer that takes you from a house in the city on a journey through a series of worlds to solve puzzles and rescue the princess. In each world, you have a different power to affect the way time behaves, including the ability to rewind, create parallel realities and utilize time dilation to overcome the many obstacles in your path. There is no filler in this game; every puzzle shows you something new and interesting about the game world.
- Untraditional platforming. You can never die and never lose, but challenge is always present and focused on solving puzzles, rather than forcing you to play and replay tricky jumps.
- Puzzle-rich environment. Travel through a series of worlds, searching for puzzle pieces and solving puzzles by manipulating time: rewinding, creating parallel universes and setting up pockets of dilated time. The game play is always fresh and new and the puzzles inspire new ways of thinking.
- Aesthetic design. A painterly art style and lush, organic soundtrack complement the unique game play.
- Nonlinear story. A nonlinear fiction links the various worlds and provides real-world metaphors for your time manipulations; act out these themes at your own pace, exploring playful â€œwhat ifâ€ universes.
- Forgiving game play. The game doesnâ€™t force you to solve puzzles in order to proceed. If you canâ€™t figure something out, just play onward and return to that puzzle later.