The guys at Godzilab Games have updated iBlast Moki. Amongst the new features are a creepy halloween setting and new halloween Mokis.
Here are the main features for this update:
- New completely redesigned online menu with new filters (filter by level designer, style, difficulty and featured by Godzilab).
- New Scary Halloween Mokis
- The Halloween environment can also be used when creating your own levels.
- New languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Turkish.
- Added a button quit when you finish a level.
- Better item manipulation when zoomed in or out.
- New sound when timing the bombs.
- Fix crash bug when placing elements outside of the physical space.
The team are currently working hard at the 1.2 update, which will be featuring new content, including 3 new worlds with their exclusive graphics as well as 2 completely new items with their own physics.
One of the new worlds will contain the 10 best levels selected from the iBlast Moki creation contest.Â Level creators can still enter the competition to be in with a chance of winning up to $250 of iTunes gift vouchers. More information about the contest can be found on our website – www.godzilab-games.com