Arachnadoodle, coming to an iPhone/iPod Touch near you soon.
Arachnadoodle is the latest creation from the guys over at Connect2Media. It will soon be available for both the iPhone and the iPod Touch and will challenge players to 32 levels of web weaving madness. The game is an action arcade puzzler and players will launch Boris the spider around the screen in an attempt to make the best web possible. Then watch as your web catches flies. Your objective is to catch as many flies as possible, but watch out for dangerous bugs and exploding lightbulbs.
The game will challenge players to work through 32 levels across 8 different houses. Arachnadoodle will be available soon form the iTunes Store for just Â£0.59/$0.99
The games main features include:
- 32 Levels of instantly addictive web slinging action
- Hit â€˜bonus scoreâ€™ and â€˜extra throwâ€™ flies as you whizz around the screen
- Refine your arachnid throwing habits and use elastic and bumper pins to max out your scores
- â€˜Death Head Bugsâ€™, â€˜Spark Head Bugsâ€™, and electrocuting light bulbs add to the danger
- Open Feint integration, high score tables and achievements
- Use furniture and objects strategically to score even more
- Hit â€˜Truck loads aâ€™ pins and build the wickedest web of all