Gamers will soon have the chance to participate in the seven year war.
Paradox Interactive and AGEOD reveal further information about their upcoming strategy game, Rise of Prussia. The game will allow players to assume the roles of military and political leaders of either the Prussian Kingdom or nations hostile to Prussia (Austria, Russia, and France) in a recreation of the exciting battle that encompassed much of Europe throughout the years of 1756-1763.
- 20 scenarios, including 12 battle scenarios centred on the key battles in The Age of Reason, 7 annual campaign scenarios (one for each year between 1756 and 1763) and 1 grand campaign scenario throughout 1756-1763
- Over two hundred leaders (with individual portraits) and 300 units
- Over 1000 different regions to wage war in
- Scenario-based events and wide set of options for customizing one’s strategy
- Unique Command System allowing for ultimate historical army command, organization and structure.
- Brand new system for the construction of units, allowing players enhanced ability to control and purchase their forces as they wish during the annual and grand campaigns.