An iPhone is for life, not just for Christmas.
Connect2Media will soon be launching the lovable puppy simulator, The Dog, on iPhone and iPod Touch. Start off with the Free Beagle puppy and then, should you need extra cuteness in your life, proceed to purchase additional breeds.
Based on the best selling puppy photography brand, puppy owners will be able to interact with their bundle of canine cuteness using the iPhones unique features. Play ball and teach your puppy tricks, care for your puppy and explore their environment. New breeds available will include, German Shepherd, Yorkshire Terrier, Labrador and Boxer.
- Collect each breed with its own unique personality.
- Touch screen interactivity with your dog.
- Customise your dog giving it its own name and look.
- Five interactive environments to explore.
- Visit a variety of shops to keep your dog fed and well equipped.
- Share with your friends and send them gifts from the items in your shop.
- Walk, groom, train and entertain your puppy
- Show off your dogs skills in a range of agility competitions and the chance to earn in game currency to spend on your dog.
- Share your puppy progression with friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Follow your progression using the statistics tool and personalise your play time with your favourite music tracks
Stephen Hey, Marketing Manager, Connect2Media said â€œThe Dog images are hugely recognised and well loved around the world. We wanted to create a level of interaction with its fans that brings them closer to the dogs than ever before.Â We are confident â€˜The Dogâ€™ on iPhone will not only offer that level of interaction missing from other Dog simulators, but also give the owner the opportunity to collect all the breeds on offerâ€.