Coming in March to the PS3, Yakuza 3 brings more Japanese underworld action
Published by Sega, here is a partial feature list:
- Storied franchise enjoys a hardcore following with true video-game enthusiasts.
- Tokyo and Okinawa are rendered with stunning accuracy.
- Play a variety of mini-games including billiards, karaoke or even take in a game of golf.
- Engage in a variety of real-life activities from buying items in licensed shops & businesses to eating in restaurants you can find on actual streets of Tokyo.
- Seamlessly transition into intense fights more brutal than ever before.
- Gain fighting experience by training with teachers, getting “heavenly inspiration” or by remembering new moves from previous battles