Upcoming medieval action RPG, from Paradox Interactive, will be including 64 player combat on horseback.
Coming to the PC in March, M&B: Warband will feature:
- Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team
- Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.
- Seek adventure alone, or recruit and train an army fit for a king. You and your companions will gain experience and skills while your soldiers evolve into a deadly fighting force.
- State-of-the-art rendering technologies combine with a more informative interface, allowing new and advanced players alike to enjoy an unprecedented level of immersion.
- The ability to marry a lady of the realm for romance or cold political gain. Try to win a ladyâ€™s heart through poetry or bravery.
Interview with Armagan Yavuz from Taleworlds Entertainment