Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is set to Paradox Interactives first entry into the console market, with its appearance on PSN on April 22nd.
This third-person cowboy-based shooter encourages teamwork across the six playable modes.
â€œWeâ€™re thrilled to have Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West as our console debut,â€ said Fredrik Wester, CEO of Paradox Interactive. â€œFatshark created a unique experience in the familiar world of multiplayer shooters, and we are excited to bring it to the PlayStation Network.â€
- Four distinct playable characters with a multitude of strengths and weaknesses
- A diverse level-up system letting you adapt your character to each game round as it unfolds
- A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West
- Unique reward system that rewards players that play as a team through the use of the Synergy system.
- Easy pick-up-and-play controls