WET Productions today announced that My Virtual Girlfriend, is available on the itunes store.
My Virtual Girlfriend is a fully 3D, interactive, virtual girl, dating / simulation game that is geared toward the male iphone owner who appreciates a little adult humor with some sex appeal. It works on both Iphone and Ipod touch. People wishing to learn more about the game can visit: http://www.myvirtualgirlfriendgame.com
or go directly to the itunes app store: (opens up itunes)
My Virtual Girlfriend Features:
* Hundreds of Beautiful (and some not so beautiful) Virtual women in full 3d.
* The girls have unique personalities, but with stereotypical womanlike behaviors.
* Clever and funny dialog keep it refreshingly entertaining. As you progress in the game- the dialog becomes more intimate.
* There are several different ways to interact with you’re virtual girlfriend : Expressive Emotes, Actions, Activities and even by Touch !
* Exclusive Touch system allows you to interact with her by touching her and you will get different results based on touch location, and her current mood.
* Full 3d environments allows for easy camera control, Zoom in, out, and rotate around your new virtual girlfriend.
“Most guys are pretty busy nowadays, they want a game that is not a huge time investment- It has to be entertaining with a bit of humor and sex appeal. I’m providing just that kind of experience for them.” Said Mike Amerson, President of WET Productions. “We wanted to make a quality Virtual girl type of app with lots of humor and things they could identify with – and the Iphone was the perfect platform to do it on.”
My Virtual Girlfriend is available for $2.99 and available may, 20th, 2010 worldwide, exclusively through the app store on itunes.