Coming to PSP on May 26th.
Coming from Playlogic Entertainment Inc., Xyanide: Resurrection puts the player in the role of government executioner and charges them with the capture of the evil Aguira. Wave upon wave of enemies will have to be dealt with in this popular shoot ‘em up game.
- 3 single player modes including, story mode, quick play or score attack!
- Competitive multiplayer modes
- 15 demanding levels spanning 4 unique worlds
- Engage in dogfights with over 20 unique enemy types and 15 bosses!
- Utilise an arsenal of weapons & power ups from devastating rocket attacks to black holes!
- Customise and upgrade your fighter with brand new hardware
- Unlockable bonus content including developer artwork and the exclusive Xyanide animated comic
â€œWeâ€™re thrilled to be able to offer all PSP gamers the opportunity to digitally download Xyanide: Resurrection,â€ said Rogier Smit, EVP of Playlogic. â€œWeâ€™ve seen outstanding support for the free demo in PAL territories with well in excess of 600.000 downloads since its initial release!â€