Announced at GamesCom by Paradox Interactive, Cities in Motion looks set to be a modern Transport Tycoon. Commuters will suffer!
Being developed by Colossal Order ltd, Cities in Motion allows the player to develop and operate their own public transport company across four European cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam. Due 2011 for PC.
- Over 100 unique buildings
- Advanced economy simulation including contractor deals, banking, insurance and fluctuating economic trends
- Play through 100 years of transportation history across four eras between 1920 and 2020
- Choose between over 30 different vehicles based on real-life models including buses, trams, water buses, helicopters and a subway system with underground view
- Real-time city and traffic simulation as people commute between their homes, workplace and social lives.
- Three difficulty levels â€“ easy, medium and hard