Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (working title) will be coming to the DS later this year.
Enter the world of Sissel, a murder victim charged with investigating his own demise. As a spirit, Sissel has a number of abilities that will help him in his investigation, such as being able to travel through phone lines, possess corpses and rewind their time by up to four minutes, and possess objects to manipulate the environment. Sissel only has until dawn to solve his murder, so time is of the essence.
- Intriguing plot mixing mystery and humour will draw players into Sisselâ€™s search for the truth
- Utilise the stylus to create a path for Sissel to travel, while possessing and manipulating items along the way
- Hours of engaging gameplay filled with logic puzzles
- Rich animation, unique art style graphics and character designs makes this a truly distinct offering for the DS
- Change the course of over 30 in-game charactersâ€™ lives to gather clues to reveal the truth.
- Solve logic puzzles in over 15 game stages and 25 subdivided areas utilising the abilities to possess and manipulate