Let’s get ready to rumble!
THQ Inc. today announced the full launch of the companyâ€™s new WWE videogames portal at wwe.thq.com, as well as the official community website for WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 at community.smackdownvsraw.com. The two sites will feature the latest WWE videogame content, official forums, an exclusive blog written by WWE Superstar The Miz, a Create-a-Superstar application and much more. The new WWE videogames portal and WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 community site will be the ultimate online destinations leading up to and beyond launch.
In addition, THQ also announced today the anticipated availability of several new WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011-inspired avatars via Xbox LIVE Marketplace for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The avatars include a number of WWE Superstars, attire options and accessories, including:
* John Cena â€“ Outfits (Male and Female), Cap
* Undertaker â€“ Outfits (Male and Female), Hat
* DX â€“ Outfits (Male and Female), Glowsticks, Cap
* Edgeâ€“ Outfits (Male and Female)
* Randy Orton â€“ Shirts (Male and Female)
* WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 â€“ Shirts (Male and Female)
* Hornswoggle â€“ Animated WWE Superstar
* Rey Mysterio â€“ Mask
* WWE Championship Belt
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 is currently in development for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, PSP system and the Wii system from Nintendo, with a scheduled release date of October 26, 2010.