Join the epic Bounty Hunter action as Kit,Â ourÂ part cat/ part human hero, as she rounds up some of the most deadly scum in the universe. This action adventure from Atari should be hitting the PS3, Xbox360 and PC at some point this month for a simple price of Â£9.99 or equivalent.
The game features:
- Pick up-and-play arcade action. Players can jump right in and easily begin exploring and fighting their way through large levels offering multiple paths loaded with secret areas and hidden collectables.
- 19 levels including 3 exploration levels with Noot (a rideable alien mount). A two part mini-series available exclusively via digital distribution.
- Straight forward platform side-scroller. Harkens back to the simpler side scrolling games of yesteryear but with the depth that modern players demand.
- Intuitive â€œscramble styleâ€ exploration. Kitâ€™s innate feline abilities enable her to easily traverse environments. Her free-running meets rock-climbing style movement is designed to encourage players to explore the dangerous world of Hollow Wish.
- Dramatic Narrative and Powerful Visual Direction.Â Blade Kitten goes well beyond most downloadable titles to deliver a strong narrative, in-engine cut-scenes, and a colorful, frenetic visual style that will be embraced by anime fans and casual gamers.
- Fully voiced dialogue. Featuring a cast of 9 professional voice actors playing a total of 23 characters, each scripted sequence is fully voiced by Los Angeles based voice talent.
- AI sidekick assistance. In certain locations, players can direct Kitâ€™s sidekick â€œSkiffyâ€ to assist them in combat, puzzle-solving, and in the collection of items.
- From million-selling game creator Steve Stamatiadis. The Blade Kitten universe is the creation of Krome Co-Founder and Creative Director Steve Stamatiadis, his first new Intellectual Property since creating the multi-million selling â€œTY the Tasmanian TigerTMâ€ series.