Do you have what it takes to join the Pigeon Squadron?
The pigeons have had enough of being treated like vermin and are now fighting back. Pigeon Squadron, the latest iPhone title from I-play, gives the player a chance to bring chaos to multiple cities around the world, with the power of poop!
This casual arcade game will see players tilting the screen to move around the skies above the city and simply tap the screen to release their “load”. Hit pedestrians, pets and vehicles whilst avoiding projectiles and completing missions.
The game features:
- Easy-to-pick-up gameplay with simple motion and touchscreen controls: Tilt to fly and tap to poop!
- 4 pigeons to play as, every one with its own style and pooping skills!
- â€˜Bombâ€™ multiple cities reminiscent of New York, London and Paris, each with unique targets to hit!
- Collect power-ups, earn awards and score bonus points to unlock new characters, cities and more!
- High quality graphics and soundtrack
- iPod library support
Pigeon Squadron will be available on the App Store from Thursday 9th September 2010.