February 4th is the date that UK RPG fans should be getting excited about.
Having already sold a massive 1.5 million units and received more than 80 awards, Two Worlds II will finally be hitting the UK shores, courtesy of Topware Interactive. Originally slated for release on January 25th, there appears to have been a slight delay. Not sure of the reasons, but let’s hope it doesn’t get pushed back any more as the rest of Europe has been playing the game since November. Managing Director James Seaman commented, â€œEveryone is extremely proud of what Two Worlds II has become, and weâ€™re really looking forward to rewarding our faithful UK fans with a title worthy of their patience.â€
For the ultimate Two Worlds II experience, fans should pre-order the extremely limited Royal Edition Collector’s Set, exclusively at GAME. The set includes:
- Bonus DVD (With music tracks, concept art, wallpapers, making-of documentary)
- World map of Antaloor
- Special Edition Dragon Queen statuette
- Exclusive unlockable in-game weapons
- Two Worlds II Limited Edition Collectable
- Deck of Two Worlds II Playing Cards
Are you ready for the ultimate RPG experience?