Multiplayer Tower Defence set in the world of Majesty.
Paradox Interactive are turning their hand at tower defence games now, with a twist. Set in Ardania, the popular setting of the Majesty games, Defenders of Ardania will find themselves not only defending their bases, but also sending troops to attack the enemy. The game is coming to PC, iPad, PSN and XBLA this Spring.
Game features will include:
- An intriguing new take on the massively popular tower defense genre: players lead both offensive and defensive operations
- Ardania: the world of Majesty with three playable races and their unique environments
- Defense: 24 different upgradeable towers to erect against the invading enemy
- Attack: 24 varied units with diverse attributes to assemble into an offensive force
- Strong multiplayer component with a variety of game modes for up to four players
- Interactive environment that affects gameplay
- A wide range of offensive and defensive spells