Upcoming motion controlled game from Gaijin Entertainment will see you leaping from mountains wearing a wingsuit. Flying Squirrels beware!
There is no word yet on when the game will be available, or what platforms it will be available for.
Using motion controllers, Skydive players will be able to fly through the air by simply waving their arms and maneuvering their bodies. Realistic graphics, precise sounds, and stunning aerial landscapes will provide an immersive and exhilarating skydiving experience. Skydive players can learn the mid-air tricks of professional skydivers and also make up their own tricks, either solo or with friends. Best of all, Skydive: Proximity Flight will make it possible for wide audience to enjoy the intense adrenaline rush of wingsuit flying—without the real-world safety risks.
- Enjoy total freedom during flight—it’s the closest you can come to flying like a bird
- See beautiful, real-world locations from a brand new vantage point. Realistic graphics, precise sound, and a total new skydiving experience make you feel like you’re really flying!
- Cope with unpredictable weather conditions that can impact your flight
- Try real aerial tricks or invent your own
- Different suits, characters and locations to enhance your Skydive experience
- Choose from different game options including free flight, challenges, and multiplayer modes