Expect things to get even more chaotic now that the wizards are facing the “Goblin-cong”. Magicka: Vietnam is now available.
This expansion to Magicka, the crazed, tongue-in-cheek, action RPG from Paradox Interactive, is now available on the usual digital distribution portals for £2.95. The press release says it all -
Answer the call of duty to take up arms against the Goblin-Cong, trudging through a napalm-scorched battlefield with a bad company of up to four wizard GIs, and earn new medals of honor and achievements as you eliminate scores of enemies with not-so-wizardly machine guns and a new napalm Magick, liberate prisoners from POW camps, and escape to a Huey before it gets shot down by a pistol—all of this, of course, in your stylish robe fatigues and hood-friendly helmet.
Magicka: Vietnam features:
- Vietnam themed game world with a twist
- 2 Challenge maps (1 scenario challenge & 1 survival challenge)
- New Vietnam themed enemies
- Many new Vietnam era weapons
- Stylish GI Wizard robe
- New Magick – Napalm strike
- Innovative and dynamic spell casting system with thousands of possible combinations
- Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option
- Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world/jungle war