This is Sony’s newest addition to the PlayStation family and it’s called ‘PlayStationVita‘ and we’ll loving it.
PS Vita enables revolutionary gaming experiences with dual analog sticks, front and rear cameras, front multi-touch display, multi-touch rear pad, GPS, six-axis motion sensors, and three-axis electronic compass.
This next generation portable entertainment system enables a revolutionary combination of rich gaming, social connectivity within a real world context.
Among the titles in development for PS Vita are offerings from some of the biggest franchises as well as a myriad of original titles.
• Multi-touch 5-inch organic light emitting diode (OLED) front display
• Multi-touch pad on the rear of the device
• Dual analog sticks
• Front and rear facing cameras
• A new game medium, a small flash memory based card, dedicated for PS Vita software titles
• Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer), Three-axis
• Wi-Fi and 3G network connectivity
• PlayStation Network access, including “LiveArea” (a space for sharing with others), “near” (lets
users identify what friends in the vicinity are or were recently playing), “Party” (enables users to
enjoy voice chat or text chat not only during online gaming, but also when they are playing different
games or using different applications such as the internet browser), and “Activity” (it logs the latest
accomplishments from people playing the same games)
• Full PlayStation Trophy Support
• Able to play PSP titles, minis and video from PlayStation Store