Go Vacation for Wii will offer 50 different activities for the ultimate holiday for thrill seekers. When will they bring out a game where you can just lie on the beach?
Due this Autumn, Go Vacation from Namco Bandai will offer Wii gamers the chance to visit Kawawii Island and take advantage of their four different holiday resorts. Features include:
- The Ultimate Family Vacation Spot – Kawawii Island has 4 unique resort locales featuring dozens of activities for the whole family
- Great for the Whole Family – Play with up to 4 players on one system or go online and play multi-player against other vacationers and challenge their records
- Many Ways to Play – A fully featured game that includes support for the Wii Motion Plus, Wii Zapper Light Gun, and the Wii Balance Board to really get into the action
- It’s a Real Vacation – All the fun and relaxation and none of the planning required… Snap photos and send to your friends, explore the island, partake in the resort lifestyle anytime you need a break
- Jam Packed with Fun – More activities than you’ll know what to do with ~ Ride jet skis, race cars, play beach volleyball, hang glide, fish, surf, scuba dive, skate, snowboard, miniature golf, sky dive, horseback riding, play carnival games, and much more