Did they read my mind? The only thing that I could find missing from the Mad Catz Wireless Racing Wheel was Force Feedback – Could Mad Catz have now made the perfect racing wheel?
The officially licensed wireless force feedback wheel for Xbox360, from Mad Catz, has been announced at E3.
Compatible with all Xbox 360 racing games and ideal for use with the upcoming Forza 4 game, the Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel delivers realism and excitement to Xbox 360 gamers everywhere. Complete with both powerful Force Feedback and Dual Vibration Feedback motors which can be used simultaneously, the wheel comes equipped with twin accelerator and brake racing pedals, and features ‘tiptronic’ style gear shift paddles alongside a unique interchangeable, re-designed gear shift allowing left or right handed drivers to play in comfort. Full metal faceplate provides a realistic and highly durable appearance. Perforated rubber grips provide comfort and stability during prolonged play.
- Licensed Xbox 360 Racing Wheel
- Features powerful Force Feedback and Dual Vibration Motors
- Being launched under the companies Mad Catz casual gaming brand
- Metal chassis provides durability and realistic appearance
- Newly designed stick shift allows for left or right handed play
- PC connection allows for future Firmware updates
For more details and availability, head over to www.madcatz.com