Due this Summer, 9mm from Gameloft for iOS and Android will offer a third-person shooter experience with a gang warfare theme.
John “Loose” Kannon is the leader of a special team of hardened cops that aren’t afraid to bend the law to do their job. But when they kill a local drug lord’s brother and take millions in cash, Kannon’s whole team becomes a target of revenge. Now Kannon has only one option: Take down the head of the gang that’s hunting them, legally or not, before his team gets taken out – or sold out by one of their own.
- Dive headlong into stylish gunfights where you’ll jump, shoot and fire clip after clip in stunning slow motion stunts to take out rooms full of criminals.
- Catch gang leaders and informants alive, chasing them through the city streets and taking them aside for a not so friendly chat in the Interrogation challenge.
- Arm yourself with an arsenal of weapons, including the pistol, shotgun, uzi, grenade launcher and more.
- Become engrossed in the dark story of gang wars, crooked cops and betrayal that will take you through 12 levels and lead you from the dankest slums all the way to Mexico.
- A hip-hop/rap soundtrack that emphasizes the tone of the game, including established artists such as: Apathy, Beanie Sigel & Freeway & Jake One.