Yet more tower defence for iOS, but this time with an evil twist. In a true “dungeon master” take on things, players must defend their dungeons from from the greedy adventurers in Tiny Heroes from Simutronics.
For some reason I am drawn to games with “Tiny” in the title. Hopefully this tower defence title from Simutronics will pull me away from my Tiny Tower for a while.
Enjoy a healthy variety of weapons of mass medieval destruction at your disposal as you progress through the game, including torturous crossbows, pain-wielding orcs, floor pikes, wall spikes and much, much more. Strategically place these tricky traps throughout your lair to put an end to the Heroes’ little … adventure.
“I wanted to take the razor-sharp game experiences of geoDefense and geoDefense Swarm and turn them into a defense game that everyone will love,” said David Whatley, CEO of Simutronics and evil mastermind behind Tiny Heroes. “We’ve deviously designed Tiny Heroes to provide just enough fun for casual players and loads of advanced levels for aspiring dungeon masters seeking a real challenge.”
- Conquer over 50 unique levels!
- Defend the Dungeon with over 30 Defense Mechanisms!
- Build towers, set traps, summon minions and conjure spells!
- Unlock Challenge Levels to test your skills!
- Impress with achievements and leaderboard scores!
- Game Center and OpenFeint integration!
- New Campaigns, Challenge Levels and Defenses coming soon!
Tiny Heroes is available on the App Store for iPhone priced at £1.99