To support the game’s release, Ubisoft announced today new free multiplayer content and a game-to-web service for Driver San Francisco for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Free multiplayer content:
On September 15th, 12 new routes for all online modes will be made available for free. Then for the following 10 weeks an additional 10 free routes will also be made available, 1 per week.
Starting now, Driver San Francisco offers an exclusive Games-to-Web / Community service called Driver Club, which allows players to:
- Unlock exclusive achievements
- Find your stats and check the leaderboards
- Showcase your film director clips
- See and rate your friends’ clips
- Review the Community facts
- Follow your friends’ activities using the Driver Social feed
This website is accessible with a Uplay account here: www.driver-club.ubi.com
Driver San Francisco is now available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii. For more information go to http://www.driver-game.com.