Kalypso Media’s stand-alone expansion to their popular Dungeons PC game, Dungeons – The Dark Lord, is almost upon us and brings with it a host of new features, including four-player multiplayer. Competitive evil – nice!
Dungeons – The Dark Lord, which is due for PC on September 23rd, includes the following features:
- Three multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill and Survival
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster – The Yeti
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes