The latest update to Trion Worlds’ MMORPG Rift went live last week. Here is what players can expect to find along with a trailer for the event.
- Planar Attunement – Advance beyond level 50 with Planar Attunement. Every quest completed and planespawn slain brings you closer to your next planar upgrade.
- Chronicles – Teams of two players (or one, if you’ve got the gear) can take on Rift Chronicles, exploring breathtaking dungeons — including Greenscale’s Blight, Hammerknell, and the Chronicles of Attunement—in fun, story-driven
- New Warfront: Library of the Runemasters – PvP combat erupts in Hammerknell’s Library of the Runemasters. Race the enemy faction to control Dwarven secrets, and rise through the ranks in this pulse-pounding new Warfront.
- Master Dungeon – Darkening Deeps now sports a Master Dungeon mode. Rebalanced for elite groups of Ascended, the Master Dungeon holds epic challenges and epic rewards.
- Veteran Rewards – Subscribers earn rewards the longer they play Rift, including special gear, a personal vendor, and a portable mailbox.
- AddOns Beta – Customize your play with new AddOns Beta, fan-created mods for your Rift user interface.