Stand to attention soldiers. Infinity Ward have released an update for Modern Warfare 3, which fixes lag problems and a series of glitches within the game. Here’s a list of the Hot Fix updates.
Hot Fix Updates
- Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts
- FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) – Reduce hipspread.
- Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun
- Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.
- Fix map exploits on Dome
- Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development and/or Discussion:
- Updates to the Spawn system
- Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
- Fix for Shotgun’s with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)
- Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
- Options to allow System Link players to ‘unlock all’ for competitive play in System Link only.
Via Call of Duty