I am not talking about Navy Seals here, although I am sure they are pretty tough as well. I am talking about the heroic Seal commandos that feature in Seal Force from Nordisk Film Games Publishing, a free game for iOS and Android.
In Seal Force, players lead a team of heroic seal commandos on a path to rid the ocean of toxic neon krill with with an addictive mix of both the path-drawing and auto-running genres.
With addictive and combo-filled gameplay, tons of weapons and powerups available for purchase in the Seal HQ store, and a cast of characters that draw inspiration from The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Seal Force can be enjoyed by gamers of all ages just in time for the holidays.
Seal Force features:
- Control three experienced seal commandos – Fonzie, Sarge and Milo – to clean the oceans of krill that have been afflicted by deadly and colorful toxins, before innocent animals consume them!
- Get ready for the chase of your life! Complete missions and fight through waves of colourfully diabolic enemy krill before hunting down the evil villain Krillian.
- Combo frenzy – Use Seal Force’s line-drawing controls to perform crazy combos – taking out multiple krill at a time and racking up shells.
- Upgrade seals to complete missions – Use your hard-earned shells at the Seal HQ to upgrade your seals with special weapons, suits and gadgets.
- Buy additional shells as in-app purchase to get cool items faster.
Check out the “making of” video -