Sniper Elite V2 is due to hit early next year, offering a more thoughtful, carefully planned shooting experience.
The sequel to Rebellion’s highly-acclaimed 2005 game, Sniper Elite, offer gamers an incredibly authentic World War II sniping experience. Sniper Elite V2 places them in the middle of war-torn Berlin amidst a frenzied final battle between Hitler’s remaining SS and advancing Russian troops.
- Sniping Simulation – Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available
- X-Ray Kill Cam – Amazing “kill cam” technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy’s body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter, and entrails fall out
- Authenticity – The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and uniforms modelled on original versions
- Use The Environment – The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed
- Snipers Choice – Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission