One week left for the launch of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on PS Vita. Capcom has provided a small glimpse into how the game uses the system’s special features. The game includes the option of controlling the special touch controls.
- Move forward/backward by dragging forward/backward
- Dash forward/backward by flicking forward/backward
- Duck by dragging down
- Jump by flicking up
- Change characters by tapping and holding the icon of the new character
- Call on assist character by tapping the icon of the assist character
- Attack by tapping anywhere but the icons
- Execute your Hyper Combo by tapping the Hyper Combo Gauge
Near :You use Near to exchange a PlayStation Vita original gold herald color with other players.
Wi-Fi : It can be used to watch and play online matches.