The Lost Adventures DLC, which was available last month to players on Steam, is coming to XBLA this month.
Priced at 400MSPoints, The Lost Adventures DLC for Orcs Must Die! brings with it new enemies, fortresses and weapons.
New Fortresses and Enemies
- Five New Fortresses – Repel the orc onslaught in four completely new fortresses plus a reverse version of The Tower where your enemies have the high ground! Each fortress can be played on Apprentice, War Mage, or Nightmare difficulty.
- Two New Enemies – Fear the icy breath of the Frost Bat, and beware the draining magical attack of the Cyclops Mage!
- New Leaderboards – Challenge your friends for the highest score on leaderboards for each of the five new levels.
- New skull rewards – Earn up to fifty additional skulls to further upgrade your arsenal of traps, including the new traps in the Lost Adventures pack.
New Additions to the War Mage’s Toolbox
- Mana Well – Place the Mana Well in strategic locations around a fortress for a burst of magical energy at just the right moment.
- Vampiric Gauntlets – Armed with these grim gauntlets, you can drain the enemy’s health while restoring yours at the same time. If you have a desperate need to use spells, you can also use the gauntlets to drain your health in exchange for mana.
- Alchemist’s Satchel – Toss a series of deadly acid bombs that explode on your command to melt flesh from the bones of multiple groups of orcs at once.
- Shock Zapper – Mount the Shock Zapper on the ceiling and zap fliers and ground units equally dead with this oversized pest remover.