Bring El Presidente up to date in the upcoming expansion for Tropico 4 – Modern Times.
The expansion will offer players a huge variety of new challenges as El Presidente must modernise his island nation while battling sinister underground forces that threaten the future of Tropico itself in an extensive new single-player campaign. New buildings, fresh challenges, additional presidential edicts and more will all be part of Tropico 4: Modern Times when it is released in March 2012 priced at £19.99/€24.99 for Windows PC and 1200MSP on Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
The times are changing and the island nation of Tropico is evolving. The Internet, a New World Order, terrorists, global financial markets and space exploration are on the rise and pose new challenges to El Presidente and his regime in Tropico 4: Modern Times.
Old buildings and structures are becoming obsolete and need to be upgraded or even replaced by their modern counterparts. Cars and transportation need modernisation to meet the needs of a changing economy; and now El Presidente can even send people to the International Space Station! El Presidente and his ministers must now join the war against terror and control Internet regulation and freedom of speech on Tropico.
- Make Tropico fit for the 21st century: Evolve the island from the Cold War era to modern times and even into the future
- 30 new buildings become available as time progresses, including condos, skyscrapers, organic ranches and biofarms. Replace obsolete buildings with these modern and inspiring designs.
- Upgrade old buildings to new variants – modernized apartment buildings, banks, museums and much more
- 10 new edicts allow even more control over your citizens’ lives. Block or limit citizens’ Internet use, create a police state or be a “good guy” and launch the Festival of Love edict.
- New single player campaign comprised of 12 comprehensive scenario missions. Protect Tropico from unseen and sinister forces.