Fancy a bargain, go on, you know you want to?
GAME, are offering help to gamers who want to make their money go that little bit further by giving customers the chance to purchase the latest titles for just £5, thanks to a guaranteed trade-in offer on some of the most anticipated releases of the year.
From today until February 29th 2012, gaming fans that purchase selected titles, including the much awaited fantasy epic, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and the family favourite Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games 3DS, from GAME will be entitled to trade the game in for credit within two weeks of purchase, meaning the game will cost just £5.
This exciting offer, which is also available on new releases, Soul Caliber V, Darkness 2 and Tekken 3DS, will also include selected pre-owned titles and gaming accessories.
New Releases – all £5
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Xbox360/PS3) – £39.99, released 3rd Feb 2012
- Soul Caliber V (Xbox 360/PS3) – £37.99, released 3rd Feb 2012
- The Darkness 2 (Xbox360/PS3) – £39.99, released 10th Feb 2012
- Tekken (N3DS) – £34.99, released 17th Feb 2012
- Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (N3DS) – £27.99
Pre-Owned – all £5
- Resident Evil 5 – £9.99
- Battlefield: Bad Company – £7.99
- Need for Speed: Shift Racing – £7.99
- James Cameron’s Avatar – £12.99
- Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction – £12.99
- Assassin’s Creed 2 – £9.99
- Big Brain Academy – £9.99
- High School Musical: Makin’ the Cut – £9.99
- Mystery Case Files MillionHeir – £7.99
- Sonic & The Secret Rings – £9.99
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year Dance – £7.99
- Mario Strikers Charged – £7.98
Anna-Marie Mason, Marketing Director at GAME said: “With 2012 set to be another great year in gaming, we’re committed to offering customers the best value possible on the fantastic titles out there through competitive pricing, our trade in scheme and offers on games. Our ‘Fun for a Fiver’ trade-in deal is a really unique way for customers to experience their favourite games for less and we encourage gamers to get in early to take advantage of this great offer today.”