BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend, which is due soon for PS3, Vita and Xbox360, will include the Calamity Trigger storyline remastered, along with loads of new content, making it the most accessible BlazBlue yet.
This re-telling of the original story will include new and remastered scenes for both existing fans and to help introduce new players to the BlazBlue universe.
‘The BlazBlue universe and story is vast’ says Geraint Evans, Director of Arc System Works Europe. ‘BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend is the only version to have the complete story – which will make it accessible to those who are completely new to the series and will give older fans a chance to revisit the groundbreaking original.’
Story Mode has proven to be a hugely popular component to the series – attracting not just fighting game players but also anime and manga fans.
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend’s story mode offers a truly exceptional single player experience and contains a variety of scenarios to play though, including;
- 23 individual stories, exploring the characters and universe of BlazBlue.
- Each character has their own tale to tell – along with multiple endings.
- Finishing each character’s story mode, unlocks a final story that gives players the ‘True Ending’ to the epic BlazBlue story.
- Two bonus stories ‘Sector Seven’ and ‘Academy’ give players insight into the two main factions of the BlazBlue universe for the first time on home console.
- ‘Teach me Miss Litchi’ and ‘Help Me Prof. Kokonoe’ comedy skits return, using Chibi characters to provide greater detail to the world of BlazBlue!
PLUS! Brand new stories for Makoto Nanaya, Valkenhayn R Hellsing, Platinum the Trinity and Relius Clover. Experience these characters’ stories for the first time in BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend.