LG has now introduced Resident Evil 4 for their 4G LTE U+ market. I’m sure this is only a temporary measure and I should imagine that Resident Evil 4 will eventually move onto the Android market and other devices before long. Also, all signs point to this being a port of the iPhone variant of the game. For now, U+ users can grab Resident Evil 4 for Android for around $5. For the rest of us, we’ll be waiting at least a couple of months for it to arrive in the UK.
Experience one of the most thrilling chapters of the Resident saga in an all new way. Engage in running gun fights against crowds of enemies utilizing Resident Evil 4’s intuitive tap interface. Face an enemy quicker, smarter and scarier than any zombie and put your skills to the ultimate test.
- 3rd person perspective camera for a panoramic view of the action.
- Blast enemies apart with laser precision. Location based damage means where you aim is what you hit.
- Shake the iPhone/iPod Touch to reload.
- Context sensitive controls pop up as need allowing you to perform complex actions with a tap of the button. Climb ladders and interact with your environment with a press of an icon.
- Play through “Story Mode” to unlock ”Mercenary Mode” missions, a separate game mode with pre-set goals, weapons and conditions.
- An all-new “Coin Shoot” shooting gallery mode where the where the goal is to destroy as many blue coins as possible within the time limit.
- A total of five difficulty levels: “Beginner”, ”Normal”, ”Professional”, ”Hell” and “Extreme”
- New DLC that enhances the gameplay with special cheat modes.