More from SteelSeries over at CES, the Kana, Kinzu V2 Pro Edition and Kinzu V2 mice – Three new gaming mice for the discerning gamer.
The SteelSeries Kana, Kinzu v2 and Kinzu v2 Pro Edition are all powered by the SteelSeries Engine. It allows users to customize the mice with the ability for unlimited profiles, program buttons, set the polling rate, create macros, customize CPI settings, optimize your layout by recording movements and viewing a heat map of button usage and more.
The SteelSeries Kana features:
- Ambidextrous shape with an optimized 6-button layout
- Tournament grade optical sensor 3600 Frames Per Second and supports stable movement speeds at 130 Inches Per Second.
- Illuminated scroll wheel with LED intensity options that can be assigned to indicate the currently active CPI profile.
- DCPI is 1600-3200
- Two XL-sized side buttons (one on each side) for easy rapid-fire
- UPE Teflon mouse feet and a double-braided nylon cord with 2.0 USB connector
- Two color and illumination options, White 1.1 and Black 1.1
Available now on the SteelSeries Web Shop and select retailers, the SteelSeries Kana is $49.99 / €49.99 MSRP – http://steelseri.es/kana.
SteelSeries Kinzu v2 Pro Edition features:
- Tournament-grade Omron button switches which are recognized by the industry and the community as reliable, high-end hardware components that deliver ‘best-in-class’ performance and feedback.
- Ambidextrous shape with 4-button layout including the CPI toggle
- Tournament grade optical sensor operating at 3600 Frames Per Second
- Supports stable movement speeds at 65 Inches Per Second.
- UPE Teflon glides and a double-braided nylon cord with 2.0 USB connector
- Three color options: Glossy Black, Metallic Silver and Red
Available now on the SteelSeries Web Shop and select retailers, the SteelSeries Kinzu v2 Pro Edition is $44.99 / €44.99 MSRP – http://steelseri.es/kinzuv2pro.
SteelSeries Kinzu v2 features:
- Identical features as the Kinzu v2 Pro Edition, with the exception of the Tournament-grade Omron button switches.
- Four color options including: Rubberized Black, White, Orange, and Yellow
Available now on the SteelSeries Web Shop and select retailers, the SteelSeries Kinzu v2 is $39.99 / €39.99 MSRP – http://steelseri.es.kinzuv2.