Remedy Entertainment are delighted to announce that ‘Alan Wake‘ will be available on PC’s through Steam on the 16th february. The boxed retail version of the game will be coming soon with it going live on other digital channels, such as EA origin. On Steam it will cost $29.99 with DLC and the Limited Collector’s Edition costs $34.99
Alan Wake is a highly anticipated title among PC gamers and it’s finally coming home – sorry for the wait! Boasting 3 BAFTA nominations and named Game of the Year by TIME Magazine, Alan Wake combines inspiration from Alfred Hitchcock, Twin Peaks and Lost – but you probably already know all that if you’ve been paying attention. It’s a modern cult classic, praised by critics and fans alike as one of those game experiences that brings something unique, and engaging to the table.
The Key PC Version Enhancements
- Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever before
- Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!)
- A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs
- Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D