Kalypso Media’s upcoming intergalactic strategy game has a new website and a teaser trailer.
The website gives players more details about the game, including the upcoming races, whilst the trailer teases at the gorgeous visuals that players can look forward to. Legends of Pegasus will be launching on May 25th for PC at £34.99.
Legends of Pegasus takes you on an epic journey into space and mixes real-time and turn-based strategy. Players will expand their civilization in the galaxy by colonizing new planets, building factories, laboratories and shipyards, researching new technologies and designing new spacecrafts to keep on exploring new galaxies. Battles are played in real-time and decided not only by your tactical skills, but also by your strategic decisions and the design and equipment of your ships.
Legends of Pegasus offers a massive single player campaign, during which the player will discover three very different races. Multiplayer features Internet or LAN gameplay, against Human or AI opponents. If you like designing your own game yourself, numerous modding options will certainly make you all the more excited. The spectacular 3D graphics don’t just bring life to marvellous planets, but also to the stunning spaceships you can freely design thanks to an intuitive building system.
Features of Legends of Pegasus:
- 4X SF setting: eXplore! eXpand! eXploit! eXterminate!
- Unique mix of turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Three races and twelve playable factions
- Hundreds of technologies to research in a dynamic and extensive tech-tree
- A living universe, filled with numerous non-player civilizations
- Easy to learn, but difficult to master, the game can be enjoyed both by new gamers and by hardcore 4X veterans
- An epic single player campaign
- Multiplayer features
- Extensive modding options