Iceberg Interactive and game developer Unigine announce that their stunning looking and refreshing strategy game “Oil Rush” for PC, Mac and Linux is now available in retail stores in the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Oil Rush takes place in a world after a nuclear war, where ice caps have melted, raising the sea level dramatically and changing the face of the planet forever. Scattered across the globe, the last survivors live on the remaining spots of dry land and floating sea platforms. Remnant armies of the past have evolved into rival factions still fighting over power turning the whole world into a massive battlefield, the key to which is oil. Are you up to the task of winning the war that will end all wars? Find out as you play through the 16 missions of a single-player campaign that offers a variety of tactics and environments, from half-flooded jungles to cold northern seas. In these harsh and cruel times, oil is thicker than blood.
- State-of-the-art visuals powered by the Unigine engine
- Dynamic and fun gameplay – furious enemies, massive battles, rampant attacks!
- 16 missions of single-player campaign offering variety of tactics and environments, from the half-flooded jungles to icebergs, slowly melting as they float in the cold northern seas.
- 15 maps for multiplayer battles, each with multiple winning strategies
- Multi-player over LAN and Internet
- Multi-platform – Windows/Mac OS X/ Linux (buy once, play everywhere)
- Mod SDK available