The vehicle brawler from Version 2 Games, Smash ‘N’ Survive, has be pushed back a bit and will now come crashing onto PSN on February 22nd.
Along with the announcement of a new release date, Version 2 Games have released a new gameplay trailer, a bundle of screens and a list of all the different competition modes included with the game.
- Check Point Race
- Mosh Pit which is destruction derby mode
- Boost Me Up which is pickup collection by performing various stunts
- Gang Wars which is team derby mode
- Find Your Mate which is escorting your mate to the safe zone from an enemy dominated place
- Plant Bomb which is planting and diffusing a bomb in enemy category
- Territory Control