Fancy a bargain today? ATLUS today announced that its library of downloadable titles for PSP system is now available at significantly reduced prices as part of the “Re-Vita-lized” PlayStation Network Price Drop Event.
Among the Atlus classics dropping in price is the complete PSP system Persona collection, which includes Persona 3 Portable, regarded as the second-best PSP system of all-time by gamerankings.com. Also being discounted are Hexyz Force and the Dept. Heaven PSP collection, a host of genre-twisting RPGs and SPRGs with breathtaking visuals and innovative gameplay from celebrated developer Sting. Other affected titles include the acclaimed RPG Crimson Gem Saga, the hardcore dungeon-crawling RPG Class of Heroes, and the action-packed brawler Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble.
“Whether you’re a PSP system owner who has watched Atlus RPG’s from afar, your eyes glued to your pervy game-watching binoculars but your wallet unable to open itself for the cause, or perhaps you spend your evenings making sexy time with the two nubs on your new PlayStation Vita,” commented Aram Jabbari, Manager of PR and Sales at Atlus, “Now you can dive into a library of critically acclaimed Atlus PSP system games that delivers hundreds of hours of deep, compelling RPG adventures and promises to thoroughly satisfy your hardcore gamer cravings.”
The full list of participating titles:
* Class of Heroes — now $14.99 (was $39.99)
* Crimson Gem Saga — now $14.99 (was $29.99)
* Hexyz Force — now $14.99 (was $29.99)
* Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble — now $14.99 (was $39.99)
* Knights in the Nightmare — now $14.99 (was $29.99)
* Riviera: The Promised Land — now $9.99 (was $14.99)
* Shin Megami Tensei: Persona — now $19.99 (was $39.99)
* Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin — now $29.99 (was $39.99)
* Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable — now $19.99 (was $39.99)
* Yggdra Union — now $9.99 (was $14.99)