Doublesix digital is pleased to announce the launch of the South Park – Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Edition for £1.99 for Apple iOS devices. This Special Edition App was developed in collaboration with 2waytraffic, part of Sony Pictures Television, who owns the rights to Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
- 500 questions taken from all 15 seasons of the show.- 100 Fastest Finger First questions.
- Six player avatars designed by South Park Studios.
- Don’t know the answer? Use the Phone-A-Friend lifeline to seek the knowledge of classic characters from the South Park world.
- Alternatively, take advantage of the 50:50 lifeline, or Ask The Audience – which is populated with familiar South Park town-folk.
- Game Centre Support; achievements and leaderboards
- Tweet your high scores straight to Twitter from the game
- German, French, Spanish and Italian subtitles are available
Players can choose one of six avatars designed by South Park Studios and then take to the hot seat to prove just how much they know about the show.
Based on the world’s most successful TV game show, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Editions retains all the excitement and atmosphere of the original programme. Contestants participate in the Fastest Finger First round and then scale a mountain of questions in the quest for that elusive virtual million, making judicious use of the three classic lifelines – 50-50, Ask The Audience, and Phone-A-Friend. Players stumped by a question can phone familiar characters from the show, including Santa, Death, Evil Towelie and many more.
Are you a South Park super-fan? Then put on your winter coat, grab a bag of Cheesy Poofs and prove it, dude!.