Kalypso Media is pleased to announce the release of Tropico 4: Modern Times for the Xbox 360 today. The expansion, available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for Xbox 360 priced at a wallet-pleasing 1200 Microsoft Points, adds a massive new single-player campaign, new (modernised) buildings, new presidential edicts, and much more!
- Make Tropico fit for the 21st century: Evolve the island from the Cold War era to modern times and even into the future
- 30 new buildings become available as time progresses, including condos, skyscrapers, organic ranches and biofarms. Replace obsolete buildings with these modern and inspiring designs.
- Upgrade old buildings to new variants – modernized apartment buildings, banks, museums and much more
- 10 new edicts allow even more control over your citizens’ lives. Block or limit citizens’ Internet use, create a police state or be a “good guy” and launch the Festival of Love edict.
- New single player campaign comprised of 12 comprehensive scenario missions. Protect Tropico from unseen and sinister forces.