The Napoleonic Wars DLC for Mount & Blade: Warband is now available.
The DLC brings the brutal real-time combat of Mount & Blade to 19th Century Europe, presenting players with the opportunity to re-fight the final years of the Napoleonic Wars as any of five historical superpowers, using more than 220 unique military units. With a wide range of soldiers at their command, from artillery and engineers all the way to battlefield musicians, aspiring tacticians and combatants can engage in epic multiplayer mayhem with up to 250 players at once. Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars is available now for £7.99.
Under the close supervision and support of Taleworlds, Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars was developed by Flying Squirrel Entertainment to bring the visceral, tactical combat of Mount & Blade into a new era of warfare. The expansion features:
- Massive multiplayer battles with up to 250 players
- 5 nations with more than 220 unique units to choose from, with accurate early 19th century weapons and uniforms
- A wide range of artillery pieces ranging from field cannons to mortars, capable of firing explosive shells and rockets – all fully controllable by players
- Barricades, trenches, and explosives via the multi-purpose Engineer class
- Special musician units with drums, fifes, bagpipes or trumpets, able to play historically accurate tunes; all recorded and played by award winning musicians
- Lead squads of soldiers against each other in the new commander battle mode
- More than 40 classical background music tracks